Your Stockgrowers State Bank savings account can be a foundation on which you build a financially secure future. Grow your savings and reach your goals without tying up your funds for long term.
Savings Account – Opening Deposit / Minimum Balance $10
- Minimum Balance of $100 to avoid service charges*
- Interest bearing savings account (see interest rates for details)
- No-Fee online banking (bill pay not available on savings accounts)
- No-Fee Quarterly Image or E-Statements
- No-Fee Mobile Deposit upon approval
- Internal account sweep transfers available-fees do apply
Interest on savings accounts is calculated and compounded daily, and paid quarterly. Regardless of account balance, there is a $1.00 fee for each withdrawal after the first nine (9) withdrawals per quarter. You will receive a quarterly statement on this account.
*No monthly service charges for customers 60 years and over, (upon request from customer).
*No monthly service charge for children & young adults up to the age of 23. Account will revert to the regular service charge schedule at the age of 23.
Preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers are limited to six per month, no more than three of the six such transfers may be made by check, draft debit card or similar order, made payable to third parties. Unlimited transfers or withdrawals may be made in person, by mail, or at an ATM